CHICKEN, BRIE + CRANBERRY SANDWICHES (makes 3)
3 chicken breasts
6 slices of brie
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
12 basil leaves
1/8 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic
3 buns - I used Burger + Sandwich buns from the Gluten Free Chef
1. Cook chicken breasts in oven or Instant Pot
2. Pre-heat broiler
3. For cranberry sauce: mix together can of whole berry sauce or make your own. Finely slice basil leaves, add to sauce.
4. Slice each chicken breast in half, place on broiling pan, with one slice of brie on each chicken breast halve.
5. In small bowl, mix mayo, dijon and minced garlic. Place 1 tsp on to each side of sandwich bun.
6. Toast buns + chicken breasts under broiler for approximately 4 minutes.
7. Assemble sandwiches open face + enjoy!